- General information
- What information is collected
- We generally store and use the following information: your first name(s), surname, address, phone numbers, email address, other personal identification information (such as identity document or passport numbers)
- How we use your information
- We use your personal information to fulfil our contract with you and/or deal with your booking or intended booking, including processing your booking, sending you your itinerary or other details relating to your booking and Process payments for your booking, fulfil requests for refunds and for accounting or audit purposes.
- Personal information we collect and use for legal, compliance, regulatory and crime detection and prevention purposes
- We process your personal information so that we can meet our compliance and regulatory obligations, for legal purposes, such as to respond to a valid legal claim, summons or regulatory order, and to protect our property, rights and interests as well as the property, rights and interest of other persons. We also process your personal information for crime prevention and detection purposes, including the prevention of fraud for online payments, for identity verification, for credit checking and credit scoring purposes and accounting or audit purposes. If you visit one of our properties you may be monitored by closed circuit television for security purposes. In each case, we do so in compliance with applicable laws.
- Personal information we collect and use when you are making a payment
- We collect different personal information depending on your payment method (such as credit card, bank transfer, cash). For example, for credit card payments we may collect the credit card holder name, address, card number, expiry date and CVC code.
- Sharing Your Information
- We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. For example, we share your content with third parties when you tell us to do so. When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
With governments, government organisations and agencies, border control agencies, regulators, law enforcement and others as permitted or required by law, in relation to API or such other legal requirements as apply from time to time when travelling to or from a particular country, and to generally comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies